About the Course
You will learn how to design signature events using techniques and formulas used by the industry’s most recognized leaders in event design and decor.
This course walks through the step-by-step processes, pricing formulas and design techniques used to create and transform ordinary spaces into theatrical environments, translating a client’s vision into reality.Continue to Register
In this course you will learn:
- The creative process to discover and define your own formula for creativity
- How to design client expectations and the process of communicating creative concepts
- Color Theory, Color Palettes, and Styles of Architecture and Design
- The methodology behind design approach, including formulas for design and budget
- Where and how to get wholesale design materials such as fabrics, florals, table-settings, center pieces, and lighting
- How to plot and read floor plans
- CAD software options used by designers
- How to create renderings
- How to present design concepts and how to sell your design services
- The formula for designing the Emotional Event Experience (E3)
- How to create and sell signature statement pieces
- Where to find design resources and establish vendor partnerships
- How to prepare a bid for RFP’s including scope of work project pricing, research, and cost analysis.
- The formulas to price your design services and charge for rentals.
- How to set up your event design company or expand your design services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Internships – for those looking for more hands-on experience.
Job Placement Assistance – for those looking to work as a wedding planner.
Referrals – for those who have started their own business.
Course OptionsWhichever is more convenient, the choice is up to you.
You have the flexible option to start right away at your own pace and attend live online discussions when its convenient to you.Study Online
Attend a live class at an accredited college or university campus near you and apply hands-on training with on-the-job experience.View College Calendar
Jump start your career today with all 6 textbooks from LWPI’s library of professional studies for wedding and event planners.More Info
Financial AidNeed help with tuition & loans? We can help!
Take advantage of our payment plan options and get started right away.Tuition Options
Become a Self Study Member & work at your own pace taking multiple courses.Membership Options
Financial aid, loans and military funding are available to those that qualify.Apply Now