Signature Wedding & Event Design
You will learn how to design signature events using techniques and formulas used by the industry’s most recognized leaders in event design and decor. This course walks through the step-by-step processes, pricing formulas and design techniques used to create and transform ordinary spaces into theatrical environments, translating a client’s vision into reality.
Includes: Mentor, Textbook, Online Student Center access, exam fee, and Certificate.
As a graduate of this course, you will make every event extraordinary and create your reputation as a world class event designer.
About the Course
Every event is an experience meant to be remembered. The best events provide an experience that awakens a guest’s emotions through the thoughtful and creative process of design.
A professional event designer knows an event will only last a few hours and it is the artistic talent and creative inspiration that allows a professional event designer to create an experience that will be remembered for a lifetime.
The Signature Wedding & Event Design course, teaches the step-by-step processes, pricing formulas and design techniques used by industry icons to create and transform ordinary spaces into sumptuous, theatrical environments, translating a client’s vision into awe-inspiring reality.
Upon graduation, you will receive your certificate and designation as a Certified Event Designer.
In this course you will learn:
- The creative process to discover and define your own formula for creativity
- How to design client expectations and the process of communicating creative concepts
- Color Theory, Color Palettes, and Styles of Architecture and Design
- The methodology behind design approach, including formulas for design and budget
- Where and how to get wholesale design materials such as fabrics, florals, table-settings, center pieces, and lighting
- How to plot and read floor plans
- CAD software options used by designers
- How to create renderings
- How to present design concepts and how to sell your design services
- The formula for designing the Emotional Event Experience (E3)
- How to create and sell signature statement pieces
- Where to find design resources and establish vendor partnerships
- How to prepare a bid for RFP’s including scope of work project pricing, research, and cost analysis.
- The formulas to price your design services and charge for rentals.
- How to set up your event design company or expand your design services.
The Signature Wedding & Event Design course focuses on design and decor principals for any event, designing processes for booking clients, and how to implement design services into your existing business.
We have a 12-month payment plan for almost all of our courses.
For full details about Military Tuition Assitance, please visit this page for more infromation.
Enroll in a class at a college near you. View the calendar.
Join the #LWPI community
Start your adventure today by requesting information about LWPI. Learn about admission requirements, class schedules, certificate programs, financial aid, internships, workshops, and more.
Family of Brands